Just now Mr Sahak from Stamford College P.J called me and he asked us go to P.J to see the house on 14th December ( Friday) around 2 something like that. So same as last time, we go after 0830 class ok? I am very sorry because sir said we have to go as soon as possible, because of the owner of the unit so I am already confirmed with him we are going on that day. How about you guys? Can go or not? Let me know please !!!

Besides that I am suggest you guys ( including myself) try the best to find more houses or condo then we can see on the same day also. In my opinion, we can try to see more houses so can choose the best and most suitable for us. I am not say that MUST confirm the Millionaire condo, of course if 8 of us can stay together ...is the BEST ~ So have to spent some time to find ok??

According to Yayun's case, her father and boyfren disagree she stay with guys...I think I have to talk to her, or she need to talk to her father and Green dragon ( her BF ). I don't know Bernie's situation but S.P.Y and I are alright with this. We know there are pro and cons when we stay with guys ; on the other hand if all girls stay in a house also got the cons........There are NOTHING perfect in the world la.

Good Luck ^^

3 fed her strawberries:

i see. ok. arrange it nicely.

hogwarts march? isit from harry potter de? hahaha..

SURE..I AM ADDICTED TO HARRY POTTER'S EVERYTHING, BUT TOO SAD...I WANT TO WATCH THE LATEST ONE..HAIS.....
U LAH..DUN LET ME BUY THE ORIGINAL ONE. I AM SO SAD U NOE?? U WILL NEVER NOE THE FEELING...I WANT TO WATCH LA..I WANT I WANT....