Hey guys, this is one of the Jay Chou song in his latest album. I am L.O.V.E this album so much and he never disappointed me. All the albums are NICE and got the different feeling. I am loving it, not like others singer always sing the same song. The feeling is still the same if compare to previous one. Besides Jay i think Lee Hom also very good. I am not only like this - rainbow, I also like that one 甜甜的 and 青花瓷. Of course got alot somemore la. But i am the person who are more prefer slow song, not like yayun. always sing the stupid song. our life need peacefullll.
cheers ~




2 fed her strawberries:

is it a sad song? coz..wo ge yi gan chuey dao

yaya..i am niot sure actually but i am sure i like it la. lol

anyway, dun care so much. make sure is easy 2 listen and nice then is a good music la right??

meaning is 2nd story...
stay cool