Today we got our ropes from miss Kara....
I felt very excited and happy because this is my...
FIRST time to see and touch man.
I was so cakun because dunnoe how 2 wear lol
Finally, ms zuraika told me the way...........
When i wear it, I look very silly and funny ..^^

After came back frm makan with my singapore sister,
i decided try it and show my family..hahahahahahaha
They all laugh at me, and said that i look like....bulat~
Ya, bcos the rope so big, is not my problem ok?
haha...and frm my father;s eyes i can felt that....
he was proud of me ( mayb i perasan lah) haha
Anyway, i am proud of myself ~

Because i am not a good student...
i always ponteng class and didnt pay attention..
Thks God that i still can past **

THKSssssssss

2 fed her strawberries:

wei si pa po..it's robe la..not rope.

rope means tali rafiah leh...

anyway, have fun at PWTC ok? kirim salam kat semua ex DCA...

take care

thks..