Yeah Yeah ~ I went for the convocation.
But so sorry because I havent upload the pictures..
they are still in my camera bcos i got no caber lah...
will upload after this ok? haahahaha

Anyway, I love the convocation so much...
bcos the feeling was amazing man ~
When the HUGE ppl comiing, they played the music,
Wow...I felt like Harry Potter man.
(bcos their robe are red color ) lol
Well..this is just my feeling only la. ^^

Saw Erna. Lily, Michelle, Orange, Chee yang etc...
I was so happy and excited, especially Orange...lol
I am so miss her..when we meet each other...wow...
U cannot imagine man. so Noisy. hahahahaha
But I am loving it ^^ xoxoxoxox

One thing make me more happy was..my papa.
He forced me take picture again at there even..
we took at studio already b4 the convocation.
Do you know what is his reason??
OMG ~ he said bcos he like the background...
got alot of books...he is funny hahahaha
But i love him so much bcos he very sayang me de..
They are very tired bcos need 2 wake up 5am...
but they said it is alright bcos HAPPY....^^
Obviously, they are PROUD of me bcos i am the
only one got the cap segi 4 man. ( so far) lol

16-11-year is my mother;s bird day...
my stupid sister promised will celebrate 2gether..
but she refused to make it..so finally we didnt
cut the cake, until 2day only cut but too bad...
my mum kennot blow the candles..stupid sial sister.
The cake was yun's suggestion and not bad actually...
but not 100% nice la... Thks yun ^^
Besides that, 161107 happened somthg that is sad....
for me is a sad thing but mayb is a good thing for...
F.U.T.U.R.E...mayb?? but i am still appreciates the fella.

Recently slim down few KG bcos.....
I become vegetarian pulak. wakakakaakkaka
NOT a very strong vegetarian la. but my 1st choice is..
VEGETABLE..Good, even my shit also smell nice.lol
SHUT Uppppp Mr Baba siao, this is my choice...
Non of ur biz ok? shut up and eatur meat. haha

Umm..tired and sleepy already = =''''
Need 2 go for bed soon. ....
As promised, i will upload pictures 2molo.
I love You guys ~

2 fed her strawberries:

Congratulation...
I knw u enjoyed tat day...
hehe...

*chan*

yea.congrats babe.and be happy. ^^