Today the connection is sucks, I can't upload all my pictures...Recently I am enjoy with posting pictures, because a picture can tell whole story. ( something like that). But today I try and try again, but I can't. Finally I uploaded one, so lucky !! This is my mother's birthday cake for 45 years old. Mmmm it is a C.O.F.F.E.E cake with some cheese but I can't taste the cheese = ='''

Maybe recently eat too much QUALITY cheese cakes so this kind of NORMAL one I can't feel any cheese also. ( sound abit haolian) but it is true la. But this year my mama's birthday is NOT so happy la, because something happened. Ya.. something got related to my stupid sister ( Lina)
She told me on 16-11-2007 she can't celebrate with us because she need to go for a wedding dinner, then she suggested me give my mum $$ so she can buy what she likes. After 1 hour she said, you go and buy a cake, we go and celebrate later night. So, I said no problem.

Then after I bought the cake, I called her at evening ask her come earlier because i need to go out later, she said 10 something better because after dinner is hard to eat somemore. So ok, i went out and before I came back i called her and double confirm again. Walau... she told me, don't celebrate first la..we celebrate 2molo. WHAT ??? what the heck man, 2molo is not my mother;s birthday anymore ( i told her) then she said nevermind la. Ok..i askef her, why cancel?? She said my children sleep already and I am going for clubbing now. S.H.I.T man...

I scold her then finished story ~

Actually some will feel very weird and asked ( like S.P.Y) will ask, why not carry on without her? Well..actually she is not so important but her children are. They are my mama;s cucu so I think all the grandma wish to celebrate with them and take picture also. So i keep it for my mum lo.
Haiz..But finally we cut and eat the cake without blow candles because Chinese don;t like la..
If blow candle after birthday it is no good for the person. = ='''

And I believe that ..how you treat your parents now, next time your children will treat you as same even worst. This is called KARMA in Buddhism but I think all the religion also believe in this. I admit sometimes i will rude to my parents but just the volume higher only. And I am regret after that...because my temper is worst man. so scary BUT i will change. ( need some time) ^^

Ok...lastly, i wish my mama has a very H.A.P.P.Y birthday for this year and every year.
Stay healthy always ~

1 fed her strawberries:

happy birthday auntie!!!

u still look young compare to seah hwee..hehe