Phew ~
Finally I reached 2000++ words for my ABE.
The feeling is like ~ I am lying on a chair and...
having a fresh juice in Hawaii Beach man ^^
So Relaxing ~ especially i am listening to Yanni now.
wakakaka....My life is peacefullllllllllllll **

Besides that, my Boundaryless Career already..
DONE !!!! Fuyoh.. first time so hardworking ??
Even myself also not believe, am i Dreaming now??
haha..NO ! I am awake and alive here. lol

Sometimes I found that human being is the ...
most complicated Stuff in the world ~ WHY???
Because they are the only one will make thg more...
Complicated !!!!! Think too much? confuse?? etc
Mayb jus a WORD then can make whole world..
dont know la....Why not we go back 2 the past when
we were a kid?? shall we ??? haizz......

Just now went back from MP with spy..
saw a sad thing when on the way home...
A stupid driver turned without show SIGNAL..
A old rider has fell down frm his motorcycle T-T
And i saw his PAINfullll FACE and i felt sumthg....
Uncomfortable..insecure...unbelievable..dun noe la.
Luckily the driver realized and get down hv a look..
This let me think about Liew....yala yala...
It is liew again. . bcos he always turn into junction..
without signal also. And he LOVE 2 sms when driving..
I remembered last time when he sms...he dun noe in front
got a DEAD cat and he Langgar again the CAT which is died.
Lies is a terrible + horrible + vegetable guy = ='''

I am not worry abt him..but sometime tumpang his car
is so scary ~ Because he is a irresponsible road user !!!!

Conclusion :
Stay Safe...
Drive Safe......
Live Safe.......
Be more Safe........

and........

PLAY SAFE !!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahaha

3 fed her strawberries:

lol..

yea i get what u mean. ntg beats the feeling of finishing the assignment on time.

and about the accident..i also feel sad for the uncle. haiz

bertaubatla ah liew~~~

if u langgar babi hutan, pls keep it in ur car bonnet & bring back 2 me.. thank u.

Then u can make BABI minyak and EAT everyday WITH ur honey right??

I didnt mention who is ur HONEY ya..
so u dun said i always HAVE FUN with u and YAYUN ok???

I purposely dont want 2 mention abt her NAME..u see, I am so KIND ^^

wakakakakakakakakaka