They all are my nephews....soooo C.U.T.E ^^

This is Rong Xuen from Lina

Rong Xuen again...so smart ~

I stay with him last time so his pic is more.

His Private swimming pool. lol

Alicia from My elder sister...only got one T-T

Ashslyn - my elder sister No2 daughter.
Look like a boy? yaya agree..but she is extremely
Cute..I use to call her " balloon" lol

She is chubby like me, haha...
fuyoh..she is a kaki minum man but..
is MILK la...**

Lina's 2 children, so Sweet **
umm..brother's smile is special. haha

Lina's 2nd child Pei Yun = mei mei
she is pretty and my family said
she is similar as me when i was small.
soooo Cuteeee ~

Picture taken on 13-8-2007
my birthday dinner at restaurant.
cheers....

2 fed her strawberries:

mei mei so cute...i feel like want to cubit her..wakaka...

You see my pictures when i was a kid?
yaya...99% like her, u see i am so C.U.T.E.....now still very cute jus abit FAt but still cute wat.

yaya..i noe what is perasan = =