My life is Bored...
I am very bored here even...
I've finished few movies here.....
There are : Bee Movie, Brothers, No Reservations etc.
I know, I am trying to avoid all my assignments...
That i should do ; I have to do ; I MUST do....
Well ~ Sometimes I will think that ....
What for we study so hard?
Why we must do the fxxking assignments ?
Why must go for class everyday?
Why must force ourselves listen to Mr Kong #@#$#

Yea, I know... Study is just for >> STUDY =_=''
What about eat? No no No no....
I live to eat, even the reason is sucks but i think...
This is much more better than STUDY right??

I just wish to own a restaurant/bistro in future...
Why must study and do all the stupid assignments?
Am i study a wrong subjects????
No No no no...In my PDP that stated clearly..
I need to know how 2 manage my business +_+
How about I am expect to run my business but.....
I do not have any proper skill in cooking? #@#$#@#

How about after my degree.....
I am try to take a cooking course in somewhere?
Oh no ~ If I got everything but...NO MONEY how??
I got no $$ how to open a restaurant??
Even be a hawker also need $$ to buy equipments.
I know, I know...In the end...........
I have to apply a office job, hopefully in MNC...
So I think the best subject is Career Management in Biz..
Because Mr Ee teach us how to write a quality resume and CV.

Doing PDP right now and found that..........
Lazy + X mood + X energy + X motivation.....
Don't feel like doing, so HOW????
I have to think one strength and weaknesses of myself.
Mmmmmm..... I don't know actually bcos too much.lol
I think my only strength is .... I know my dream.
And my weaknesses is ...... I don;t know how to achieve.
So......Who willing to give me a hand?????????

I am going to crazy soon ~
I can't see anything in front of me...
There are Dark...and super Dark.... until
I am afraid to continue my own journey @_@
I am stuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to sleep ZZZZzzzzZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
GoodNight Everyone **

10 fed her strawberries:

Correction :

is Expert NOT expect..

sorry ^^

i see

aja aja fighting!!!!

Aja ur head ah...
ask u makan dun wan, said want 2 do assignment, now..kena tangkap ord !!
so free view people's blog?
hahahahaha..penalty >> belanja makan

babei~
i know ur feeling...i also dont know wat for we study and do a lot assignments?? why we work so hard ? iz just bcs of a certificate? or better future? i dont think so!! a lot of rich man without high-educate but they still can successful ~ i can see high-educate working as a general worker in mnc only ||-_-||

success doesn't come easy.

it takes a whole lot of pain and struggle for uncle lim (rip) to build genting highlands to what it is today. becoming a millionaire or whatever it is doesn't happen overnight. have to gambateh!

educated or uneducated doesn't matter. in the end, we also have to work hard to achieve our goals.

^^

and remember what mr.ee said?

knowledge is never a waste.

:)

understand system, not remembering system. (coz i'm not good in remembering) hahaha.


flexible, spontaneous, adaptable, smart!


yeah....

wow..

good...

agree agree....

knowledge...will not wasted

ija ija fighting

to harto: when u said flexible, spontaneous, adaptable, and smart..are you referring to yourself? cough*

to berry: it's aja-aja fighting babe!

haha