This is a H.Kong drama, is a action show.
Of course got some love story summore.
Not bad because it bring some knowledge for us.
Something like DO NOT BE A BAD PERSON.
And if we do mistake just admit it rather than...
avoid it. Because it will influnce alot of ppl.
Strongly recommend for my frens..

The reason i watch this show is not because of Andy Lau,
It is because a lot of people said NICE.
Thats why make me want to watch also.
But at last..I am so disappointed.
Maybe is my problem but ...
I don;t like it.


Mmmm...I like this show because....
it is talk abt FOOD. hahahaha..
besides that, i am more prefer romantic love story
than action la. lol

I am not really understand what this show trying to say,
but I can;t deny it is a very good ACTION show.
Too complicated for me and cannot understand,
a lot of NAMES in this movie and....
blur. = ='''

Ya, i know Ah Chan, I am outdated.
No motivation what, at last I finished it.
My comment for this show is..
NOT funny at all.
ya, some parts are quite funny but....
I got a very high expectations of this show.
Not really like it..

0 fed her strawberries: