Today I learned a very important lesson from my friend Mr. Liew. From his face I know that I should not so busybody give so many comments on him. For example, ask him keep clean all the time, brush teeth, take bath always, change stocking everyday, wash toilet, wash fan, wash car and so forth. Because I know these are NOT my business.

I am very sorry about that, because for me I just feel that as a friend we should care about each others. If found that is not good we have to voice out and try our best to help. But today I am really regret with what i did these few years, I was so kepoh always make Mr Liew angry with me. He may feel embarrassing, I know I am sucks....

So after today, I decided do not get involve in others thing that not related to me at all. And I am so happy because I just need few hours and I did it. I am really can ignore him ( liew). Don't believe?? ok, here got a very good example: Just now after lunch we all went for our own thing, S.P.Y went for print her form and obviously I accompany her. After that we went to student lounge meet Suharto and Liew. I found that Liew didn't zip his pant, and from my past experience, I know if I inform him, he will angry with me so....Its time for me to change. lol

Finally I successful, I didn't inform him but Suharto did it. But I think Liew is not happy with it. Because he siad : ' Ok watt '. From his face we can see that he is purposely one, because there are few ladies doing their revision just now. ( joking)

Liew, sorry for last time and I am swear I will not busybody of your business anymore in future. Please forgive me ^^

5 fed her strawberries:

well...haha.

i duno wht to say, really..

but yea..u dun have to bother about him anymore ler...since he doesn't appreciate it aso..kekeke..kidin liew..

Do not suspect me please...
I can swear that i am serious now.
I got plenty of things need to do, so no need waste the time on something that NON OF MY BUSINESS...

thks spy for ur comment

Berry: Really sorry lah...


I am admit i am not clean sometimes but i have try to change...


Sorry to Seah Hwee... I am not purposely.....

Hi everybody...
How r u all now???

who is that??