Just now when I'm watching the TV show, i saw something scary. Two lizards try to attract lipas and the lipas was so scared. The sound make me so worry about the lipas but I can;t do anything because.....I don;t know, just don;t have the motivation want to safe the lipas, maybe myself also scared. Ya...most likely ~ But after the first attraction the lipas became disable, the one cannot move anymore. What happen after that? Huh ~ the two lizards so bad, they pakat and did their second attraction man. I saw how the lipas try to ran away but it can't !!!!! At last the lizard also gave up ( don;t know why). What I know is....the lipas might die T T

Maybe this is what we called ......life cycle. Frog must be eaten by snake and snake must be eaten by eagle and at last eagle will die because old already and their weapon not sharp anymore thus they can't catch the food anymore. Sad thing also = =

How about human being??? There are plenty of human being try to finish their journey by themselves, which means KILL themselves. This is very irresponsible because you will hurt those people are care of you, love you etc. Besides that, do you know in the world got a lot of people are trying their best to continue their life duration? For example: third world people or African. They did not give up and try and try everyday. Why we so cruel to our parents / family / lover and friends???? Sign ~

I wish i can rare a puppy in 2008 but S.P.Y disagree. But I am really hope I can. Because I found that my temper was terrible and I got no patient at all. So rare a pet is the best way to ...I know if I can't do well I will hurt the puppy. So at last I give up. But I am really really hope i can.
Sign again ~ ~

I feel great today because I did something good so feel so good ~ I feel that our world is so cute and nice, I am glad be a human being. Although I am not the best, not the smartest and prettiest but I know.....I am the one who appreciate with what I have.

0 fed her strawberries: