Fuyoh...He is so fantastic man. He is so good and help me alot.....His voice is so sweet and powerful...his color is black enough so for me he is COOL enough man....the speed he walks is so FAST and....hahahahaha. He is my new BoyFriend who called...Little Black. From Compaq family...Vista for me is sooooo fresh and i am not really know how 2 handle it. BUT one thing i am very sure is...it is nice !!!!!!! so cooooooool ^^

His size is only 12" and 1.8kg...definately is slimmer than me. wakakakakka...like what Suharto always said...SMALL but POWERFULLLL!!!!!! Hopefully his means is same with me la. lol
Found that i seldom view my blog and my fellow friends also. The reason is I almost 4got already.Maybe recently just finish the English exam so too relax until...hahahaha. sorry la.**

After this paper i feel more relax because can feel that the stones in my heart are slowly slowly gone..so happy, i noe the final exam is coming soon BUT so weird...NO feeling at all. why?????
Mayb only 2 papers so for me...i got enough time 2 do my revision. mayb la..

Anyway, I wan 2 sleep now. so tired...kennot tahan anymore..my eyes are si heavy haisss..
I am sure..i wil LOVE my boyfren very very deep much. who dare to bully him, i will kill the one. hahahahahahaaha.

2 fed her strawberries:

"SMALL but POWERFUL".......





i see.

how abt urs???