Firstly, I would like to Thank Sister Chan. Because he gave me a small but sweet surprise. He gave a flower that make by himself. Even it is small and not a expensive stuff BUT I am appreciate it very much. Thanks a lot Sister Chan!!!!!!!!!! I am sure if u cant get your Miss right, you will treat her very good. But make sure you learn from mistake ok? You know I know la...hahahahaha

Secondly, Thanks Bernie for inviting me to your home party and the present you gave me. Feel so paiseh because we shoud give you but in the end you gave me pulak. You are so kind. Love you ** ya..SPY and I owe you one present ok? What you want?? Don't too expensive la. No money ^^

I am very happy because this year is my first year to celebrate Christmas. Previosu year because don't have the mood. This year I celebrated with my friends at Geograher and the feel is so GOOD. The song...The people...The atmosphere....I am loving it ^^

Anyway, I hope next year we can go to KL celebrate. wakakakakaka

Merry Christmas baby !!!!

2 fed her strawberries:

Hope u all like it...
Ya!! I knw wat u trying 2 say...
anyway...

*chan*

lol..

merry christmas b