This is the last movie that I watch in 2007 >>> Alien VS Predator 2. I thought this show must be very nice and exciting but after watch I feel absolutely regret!!!! Because it is sucks and not nice at all. Do not waste the money, energy and time to watch this movie. Huh ~ No matter how I already watched it so...Just forget abt it ^^

We are going to KL 2molo because need 2 move the stuff to there. Especially Suharto, because his contract will end by this year so I need to give him my hand to help...If not I also don't know his stuff can move to where??Pity him...So I won't move too much my stuff la. Worry later don't have enough space to put his stuff. BUT...in this moment, somebody said he wants to move his all baju la..move his tilam la...move move move.... I feel very weird, why he like this le? Ms Tan provided tilam for us already, somemore I am sure the tilam that she gave us is better alot than his one. Haizzz...Then he said he will not follow us back on Tuesday because he wants t study at there and will stay at there about 7 days like that...What a weird small boy????

* Somebody = Liew* I am just fight to him. Not consider fight also, he scold me. I don't know why I just want to ask him what time he will reach Suharto's apartment. He pulak bosong and scold me, what is this man? I am susah susah arrange the time for everyone, who is he to scold me?? Shit man $#$#$@$@@#@$#$%#$#@ So now I didn't talk to him also.

I will celebrate my New year (2008) at Kuala Lumpur my new house. We decided bring play card, Millionaire, junk foods, drinks, beer etc go there and ENJOY our 2008. I love 2008 very much because of the...number. Got 8 means good luck. hahaha ^^ Christmas is a good day for us to Forget & Forgive. So very soon, new year coming...Since I already 4get in Christmas so this is a very good chance for me to....get a new life?? haha..For me, the most important is no matter how, just make sure try the best and DO NOT REGRET !!!! It is more than enough...

From queen bed to single bed...The feeling is amazing !! I know the world is changing so I must adapt myself to the new world. If I always stay at the same step, I will be Fire one day. So I must keep improving everything that I do. Lat time joined National Service for 3 months, stay in the jungle for 1 month and 2 months in a Islamic University. The feeling might be same with now but.. now is 1 year. Not a short period. I will miss my parents and family all the time. My nephews...my sisters....my brothers...my house maids...my car...hahaha

I WILL SURVIVE !!!!! Feel Freedom that stay at KL with friends, can do whatever that I want. Don't think too much please..But actually my parents giving me a lot of freedom also. I think there are not big different la..

See ya ^^

1 fed her strawberries:

u can go bac hm wat...
not stay there 4 1 yr...

*chan*