yea..I am just come back from K.Lumpur. I went with S.P.Y to meet Bra and Liew at there, the reason we went there is just for....FUN ^^ haha...Nola, before that just feel like go there for our revision, because thought Ah Liew will get the tips but...in the end, we got NOTHING!! Yes, is nothing. Haizzz..Liew got called the lecturer who incharge the ABE but he/she said already give to the class rep, cannot simply give to individual..Apa ni..nonsense la. So...just give up lo. What 2 do?

But luckily last night when chat with Ms.Yeo, she told me which part should focus more. Not consider tips, but at least got some directions what. Compare to the TKM, I think I just wait for die la. Hopefully can past then I will be extremely HAPPY already. ^^ GOD please bless me and all my friends...

Long time did not update my blog already. 1st is I don't have mood ; 2nd is when got mood but I got no connection. When we at K.L there, we don't have streamyx and when want to curi people's connection..I always cannot get. Haizz..so kesian. But so weird, Ah Liew always can get, NOT FAIR man. hahahaha

Anyway, It's time for me 2 study already.

All the best ^^

1 fed her strawberries:

good luck to u too..

mwah*