Phew...I am just finished my first paper which is ABE ( Asian Business Environment). This time is very special for me because honestly...I didn't memorize at all. I am not really know why I become like this, just feel like NO MOOD to memorize. I can swear!!! I just read my notes like read the story book like that,is it weird?? ya..for me YES.

I just make sure i understand what is that and...ya, write out by my own word. So I am not really know can past onot, but I am very happy now. The reason is not I've finished this paper. The reason is I am brave enough to sit for the exam without memorize!! Unbelievable man...hahaha. Maybe I just want to test my level and see whether I can write it out by myself onot..

I am very happy with the time table this time because it is giving us enough time to do the preparation. Before ABE paper I only prepare my own notes for it, never see the TKM at all. Haizz.. My 6 sense tell me I might fail this paper. But I don't scared at all, just feel normal and if fail just re-take again lo. Not a big deal wat..ceh ceh...

But I am quite enjoy with the feeling that NOT tension when sitting for the exam. The feeling is like..wow~ I am swimming in the Hawaii sea. So~ relax and relax**

ok..hopefully this few days I can understand well the TKM la..HOPEFULLY **

5 fed her strawberries:

tell me abt it..

i also feel extremely relax man! like, what is done is done lo..dun want to think so much..

anyway, good luck in TKM ya

mwah*

thks

all the best in ur TKM...

*chan*

i'm sure u can do it 4 abe..

as 4 tkm.. i oso dunno wat la.. hahaha!
all da best

THks...xoxox