These few days.....I found the TRUE COLOUR of my friends.

SUHARTO:
He will simply throw the tisu that he USED anywhere. No matter the tisu is wet or dry, he will throw...the place that he reach SURE got the tisu one. So scary man, like a girl with period then need 2 wrap all the time. wakakaka

Besides that, he will always play guitar and singing when we are still sleeping in the morning. And his voice is so scary and LOUD man. I feel like want to KILL him. Other than that, he will suddenly FART when we are not aware.

p/s: Keep your food in a safety place. If not your food will...dissapear!!!! lol

K.L.Liew :
After cook maggie mee, he will ALWAYS forget to clean and clear the plastic etc. Not only this, he pour nescafe/milo...then enjoy it...mmmmm~ nice. Then will ALWAYS forget to wash his mug. Well...I don;t understand why he will always FORGET!!!!

And we found on the toilet bowl got shh...shh....stain. The color is VERY yellow like old man, then no body admit. Impossible is spy and I because we sit on the bowl and shh shh...BUT for the 2 guys...they said is NOT them so...We havent find out yet. Haizz...PLEASE lah all the guys, when u guys shh shh....tembak ZHUN abit can?

shh shee = wee wee

Lastly is Ah Liew is a FEMALE!!!!!! Because we found a blood stain on the floor that he always sit. I think that one is HER period stain la..so pls la liew, need pad can ask from spy or I ok? lol

ok la..I need to study already.

-smile- no matter how stress, still need to be HAPPY ^^

1 fed her strawberries:

lol...

ah liew...bertaubatla..

hehe