I am back, the devil is back!!!!! Hahahahaha....I am very sorry to those people always come to my blog but cannot see any update from me. ( maybe no one also,lol). Okay, nothing special happen on me, I didnt update is because I cannot online in the new hostel. The fella havent come and fix the streamyx yet so....$##@$#$#%$%.

I believe that in next week we all can online already, so I will always update and share my everything with YOU ok? ( perasan again). 2008 @ Chinese New Year I am unhappy because I cant celebrate at all. NO angpao, NO greeting, NO red color cloths,NO pretty etc. Because on the CNY eve my grandma passed away, she went to somewhere to meet my grandpa and my 2nd grandma....and also Uncle LIM ( because my grandma LOVE to gamble so I believe that she will meet up with Uncle Lim) haha...

She is 88 years old so..is not a very sad thing for us BUT still will feel sad. I dislike this kind of feeling because it is weird and...uncomfortable for me. T-T During the week, I saw her slept in the coffin, everybody know that this is impossible that she will get up and talk to us. ( she is not Jesus also) Even like this but I am still hope that she will .....So when I look at her, my heart is....I dont know how 2 explain, maybe YOU have to try it. But if can PLS dun la..NOT NICE La~


Ok, I have to stop at here. I will keep everything in my heart as long as possible. One thing I want to say is... If can, please accompany your family always. And of course treat them as good as you can because when they are GONE... you will regret, but this is useless. good night ^^

1 fed her strawberries:

take it easy babeh