Yayun, Bernie and Spy are in my room chatting. Today;s topic is about Yayun's boyfriend again. Haizz..Love is not so wonderful actually. I believe that there are NOT perfect in the world. When you really meet a guy that u LOVE, but you will start to find out his weaknesses more and more ; Or you will meet a guy that he is almost perfect for you, BUT the only problem is YOU got NO feeling towards him at all.

So, izit a big problem? Sometimes we are not fussy, the problem is not suitable then how to force ourselves to LOVE a strager le? According to yayun case, I got abit worry and scared to pak toh already. Maybe this is normal and just the process only BUT i am not really like.

I love FREEDOM, and don;t like to let others control. How?

I found that parents are very kind and good enough. They provided everything that i want and give enough freedom to me. Last time I will be very happy and always run away don;t want 2 stay in the house, BUT now..I miss my home and them. I love my parents so much and they also love me, hahaha.sound geli right? BUt this is my real feeling ^^

Good night to myself **

4 fed her strawberries:

I love FREEDOM, and don;t like to let others control. How?



answer is, liew don't like to control her beloved. :)

He won control u lar, only u control him...
haha...

*Chan*

lol..AGREE!!!

stupid ahh