I am jus realize I got NO picture recently.
Because I am fatter alot compare to last time ( DCA)
So I refuse to take photo like yayun they all...
Haizzz..... But I am on diet now and got a mini result ord..
BUT last night went for yamcha with they all.
Stupid suharto ahh.. Bcos of him I wake up at 11 pm...
He laugh so loud and disturd my sleeping....
stupid stupid stupid..huh

3 fed her strawberries:

U think urself fat, sure fat lar...
U must think thin then sure bcome thin...

*chan*

stupid chan..u tink so easy meh...think thin then can becum thin liao..cheh...

*cubit berry's cheeks kuat kuat*

aiyor...so CUTE lerrrrrr

To chan:
stupid ohh...U dun always cheat me that i am slim then i can always go out yamcha with u guys every night??
Huh..and TOTALLY NOT agree with you lo. Izit u think u are women then u will become women? hahaha,kennot right? haiz...

anyway, thks for ur comment ^^