Phew ~
I am FREE right now........
I lied to my BOSS that i have 2 go 2 MUAR....
for??? visiting my grandma..wahahahahahahaha
such a good lies.... well ~ I am too understand my boss,
without any firm or "reasons", he wont let me go one...
so...sorry la.I only left one week for me 2 complete all my HWs.
Havent start at all....so worry, and i know if i am cntinue working,
surely kennot cope well one, so i decided make a BEST decision ^^

So...Liew,u shud noe wat u shud do la.
Dont kepoh go and simply tell the staff at Biz that i am at HOME.
Pls la.. dont be kepoh ok? If u kepoh i will tell harto that u curi see.
mat salleh;s neh neh at redang ya? hahahaha joking **

I feel super duper purper happy now....
I am a BIRD..can fly here and there without any..(dun noe)
haha..i am siao ord?? watever la....

But too bad..i kennot go out this 3/4 days bcos...
I shud at MUAR now..so have 2 hide in my house la...
So,this story tell u guys.. this is the disadvantages of telling lie..
No GOOD cheat ppl ok? very suffer one T-T

ok, i want 2 sleep now and 2molo want 2 start 2 do my hw..
haizzzzzz....what 2 do?? this is a student;s JOBssssssssss
must enjoy ^^

1 fed her strawberries:

hehe..

am happy for you berry bom..

hope u have MORE time to concentrate on ur ASSignments now..

neway, it's okay to lie to HIM...coz, he will nt let u go de...too sayang u ord...so, lie is fine..as long as don't harm anyone can ord..besides, you ord gave him the best reason..(a lot of assignments to do) but he didn't bother u...so..this time, a LIE to escape from him is not too bad..