Today my post's tittle is Combination,
which means i will write out everything....
Decided go for bed after this....because
now is early morning 4:35 here. I am 100% SURE
all my frensss are sleeping now. It is a raining night..

Just now talked to S.P.Y about "future" !!!!!!
She said in 2008 when we are stay together...
there are no more BLOG anymore...because....
face each other everyday, what for write blog??
But i am not agree with her because for me BLOG...
is for us to record what happening in our LIFE......
Not for Others to see ^^

Found that we all are...people with hopes ^^
Because we got plenty of future plansssssss....
And so far our LAST plan was >> Bali 2009.
I am very excited that we are going to Bali in future..
Besides that, PD is so Near with us....hahahahaha
And Pulau Redang also coming soon........
Obviously, got a Plan is reaching right now >>>>
Is our ....ASSignmentssss !!!!! hahahahaha

Quite proud of myself, because i am looking info here ^^
Can't believe?? Oh no..u have to TRUST me man..lol
So far i've done the China and India's PEST analyze.
Found that one day India will better than China......
(my stupid opinion la)

Last night I got a weird dream...
in my dream that Biawak is under protected animal,
But i SAW somebody killed the biawak in my dream...
And i know the killer but the killer's face not appear...
I am so suspect izit Zachary?? But not sure la. haha
There are no ending of this dream...alarm rang is the end.
wakakakaka

So far decided want to go to UK be a trainee nurse...
after my UEL course. I am serious here......
Just want to TRY something new and gain experience.
Hopefully i will success one day...

Anyway, my rojak post will be stop at here.
Because i am tired and sleepy already.
GoodNight everyOne xoxoxox

5 fed her strawberries:

Still remember my dream??
Travel around the world....
I thk be a nurse in E.U countries can help me to achieve half of my dream..
I know there are not easy...
But for me there are nothing easy in this world if want 2 gain something.

Let me Go pls

This comment has been removed by the author.

ya ya..i know..

to jot down memories..

i get ur point dear..

^^

U r wrong...
I sleep at 5am...
If u wan 2 be a nurse
Go a head...

*chan*

why chan so garang le??