Today I decided resign for my job at BIZ..
The reason is,I want to spent more time 4 family
and my studies also.Realized I need 2 do alot
of preparation for presentations + H/works etc...
My time is limited BUT task is Unlimited.
Problem..so I know I have to make decision...
In my opinion,family is my priority and studies
always is my 2nd IMPORTANT so.....
I decided to give up my Part time job...

My boss asked me continue for him...and
he promised will reduce my task.....and
he offered me better than previous..but....
I remember what Mr Ee told us last time....
BE FIRM and STRONG so..I rejected in the end ^^

hahaha..But i have 2 complete all my task 1st..
before i leave. anyway,i am so HAPPY bcos i am FREE
and Relax now ^^

1 fed her strawberries:

aiyo...
see u like that, i also feel resing is ur better choice !