i don't have photoshop.
don't know how to use also.
but so envy my friends
(zach,bra,spy,chan)
coz they can create nice pictures
so now, i decided to do something to JI NIAN my friends
so i find some picture that look similar as my friend
will find more for you guys in future.


when i see this comic, dun noe why that is uncontrollable LIEW appears in my MIND..

7 fed her strawberries:

you love him.




so sad :(

Hey why my name and pic pulak appear on ur blog???

*Liew*

U like him very much
Everytime think bout him
Yesterday also call me liew pulak~
haiz...

*chan*

after acknowledge from chan,...



NO DOUBT, YOU LOVE HIM!!!

he will always in your mind, but in his mind, only li xing. haizzz...


such a beautiful life......

i'll continue frm suharto...

"suharto oso love berry. but suddenly suharto is prepared to give in to liew. haish...

life is beautiful...."

better rite?

to liew:

wait..so u admit tht picture is ur face?

coz u said

"hey why my name and pic pulak appear on ur blog?"

ahahhahahahahahhahahaha
geli teeth a with ugly round face..
such a wonderful life ^^