My fren forwarded this msg 2 me...
I am so worry T-T
Haizz.. destroyed my Redang Mood man.

I stayed in Pulau Redang and Pulau
Perhentian In Terengganu for 2 weeks
due to my research and I observed a
lot of things done by the local male
youngsters to the ladies who visited
there.

The VICTIMS were those who came alone
or with group of girls only, most of
them came with one female friend.

The guys acted as a normal driver of
the boat for the resorts but they
selected the lone girls mostly the
dumb Chinese girls and western ladies.

But if the girls were accompanied by
guys, they will not dare to touch.

When they reached the snorkeling area,
they will 'HELP' the ladies by holding
their hands to snorkel here and there.
Most of the Chinese ladies wear
exposed and sexy swim wears and they
will peeped at their nipples and
underwears from behind.

The worst part was they bring along
their local friends to join the club,
to get one or two victims everyday.
They gathered on jetty eyeing at their
prey.
Th en, they will guided the girls to
plastic containers with fresh water to
wash them up, sometime trying
to 'help' them by touching their body
parts.
Th ey girls thought they were friendly
and helpful but they have other
intentions.

After the girls were so busy to wash
and clean up, the locals will at that
time handed them mineral water (with
something inside), the girls are not
aware at the time and drank it. It
happened everyday and I watching it
everyday. Then suddenly the girl will
allow them to hold her hand and walked
to the boats and go away to the resort
and finally to the rooms, with the
other local 'friends' following
behind 'TO JOIN THE PARTY' !!!

Sometimes they will ask the local or
western ladies do they like to have
some sun block cream. Then they will
apply some on their skin. Once, to my
surprise the lady naked her breast and
let them 'played'. Then I knew what
they applied was actually the 'Minyak
Dagu or Corpse Oil', one type
of 'Jampi or Curse Oil' so that you
will love them. They kissed her until
she was brought to her room.

Please remember Terengganu state , the
Black Magic is strong over there.

Rememb er, I observed these for 2 weeks
but cannot stop them, they have many
many friends around, if I questioned
them , I will be in trouble...over
th ere.

I hope every lady will take precaution
on this matter and forward this to
everyone.
J ust let them know that if the drivers
are so friendly, they will take
advantage of them, they have to
beware. I was so frustrated because
the girls so dumb to trust them. I
asked one of the victim and she said
she didn't remember anything but she
said she have some DREAM that she had
sex with the locals. SEE ! ! !

There are insufficient evidence to
prosecute them cause they cleverly
done their job including dressing up
victim nicely to original & don't
leave any traces behind even ejected
externall y. And when the victims
awakened they were told they had a
short nap. Salt water further makes it
difficult for them to discover on the
spot until perhaps later.

This happened in Pulau Tioman and can
happened any other places. Victims
include Italian, American Japanes