How should I start for this post???

10 minutes before......
S.P.Y told me that Si Zac having Sick and...
Just recover back only. Umm...it is weird.
Just now he still alright when we had lunch 2gther.
In my mind was thinking....
Why so fast get Sick and Recover back within 12 hrs?

OHHH I SEEEEE ~
He got sick because too upset bcos Yun refused go PD.
He cannot take it and accept the TRUTH so...T-T
Why he Recover now?? It is just because....
Yun said she might follow for Sunway trip...
wakakaka...

Life is Not easy....
If ur life have 2 cope with Yun this kind of....
siao women..that is MOST difficult mission man ~
Anyway, this post jus for FUN when i am got stuck ...
in my ABE assignment..^^

Good Luck everyone.
I love u guys...

3 fed her strawberries:

hahhaha...

i can only laugh...

no comment.

hmmm... why got? (liew's accent) hehehe

i felt recently..u like to create fantasi story~~ ur skill is nt bad ah...better than me ..
i think u r the NO 1 who can crate out nite story in our class!!