After chat with Ms Yeo in msn just now....
I decided change my mind and do Q2 for ABE.
The reasons are...According to msYeo's opinion..
Question 2 is much more easy than Q1 and...
I found that i have 2 find alot of Info for Q1 also...
Because it is too wide and too much info needed ^^

Well..I think i will choose China since i;m chinese.
wakaka..Maybe these few semesters we all keep
discussing abt China, no matter in Assignment or
lesson in the class, even exam also always ask abt China.
So for me easy 2 answer my final paper i decided do...
C.H.I.N.A hahahahahahahaha

So now everything have to start again....
Haizz..last nite spent 5-6 hours jus found a little info..
Luckily found some info for china already...
ok.. see ya ^^

1 fed her strawberries:

What u saw??
Dun want gv comment dun gv lah..
huh..simply write 2 words consider comment??

anyway,thks