Yeah..I am sure was 100% totally recover !!!!!!
I got flu for more than 7 days and it's really tortured me.
When getting flu , there are NO taste when eating...
NO peaceful sleep and NO happy Life....T-T
Especially when the nose is full of "something" ...
And STUCK in the nose..take out also cannot ~
Suffer man..But for me the most suffer was NO taste **

But now I am strong already....
Realized never go for gym so long...
It's time for me do some exercise man !!!!
So Fatttttttttttttttt is NOT healthy for u and me.
haha..anyway,will go on coming week. ^^
( FREE for join ok? )

My father went to China few days already,
I am MISS him so much here T-T
(especially i am short of cash right now) lol
Recently I spent a lot on Foods. (always)
I am so envy my 2nd sister, bcos she can follow.
If I got NO class, my father sure will bring me go along.
Haizzz...But i promised myself, in future Must bring my
father go Holiday...>< (hopefully)

4 fed her strawberries:

hehe..no taste but still eat...giak giak giak

anyway, glad u are better and recover now ya...

drink more water..

and put watermelon frost on ur ulcer

This is not ulcer dear...
Is my SMART teeth coming out and
do not know it wan2 come out or not..jus for fun come and visit.
because this is not the 1st time..
ya, so suffer. even more suffer than got flu..Flu still can eat even no taste BUT this one got taste but kennot eat, only can drink...haiz..

its good time for me 2 slim down haiz..

i'm in. when? how bout tuesday?

sorry la bra...
I wish i can go for GYM..BUT...
too much works have 2 settle now so
i think will not go 4 gym until... i got extra time so will go la..

my time mgmt not well as u..
still can go yamcha often lol. anyway,hope u may cope in the end.

good luck