Few days ago i asked lipas busuk ni help me...
to collect RM320 from Dessy, he promised me...
But 3 days after i call him, he said : " Oh..4got liao".
Ok..then i asked him u want 2 collect for me onot??
He said ok ok..i will collect now.
Then at night when i on9 chat with Dessy, she said : NO!!
Then she said nvm la..when i cum back only pay u la...
But i kennot wait anymore bcos i NEED $$ recently....
si lipas busuk ni... useless huh.
Luckily in the end BRA helped me, THANKS bra ^^

After that i called him and ask why he dun want help...
jus tell me, why must cheat me ???
he said He ord ask bra help me...
then bra said not free, then he asked lemak help,.,
then bla bla bla..i noe he is telling lie..
But i dun noe why? b4 that he told me he 4got?????

I am very sorry LIEW KEE LOON.
I dun thk can be a very good fren with u anymore..
bcos u are very dangerous and keji...
better we keep a DISTANCE and i wont ask u do me favour.
i am really disappointed on you...
U dun make me until dun wan stay with u next year.
I dun mind go and stay with my cousin....
even rent a room outside...

7 fed her strawberries:

ok..i decided wont stay with
LIEW KEE LOON next year.........
then u guys easy 2 arrange the room.
bcos only got 3 rooms....

i am really kennot tahan with this fella and kennot stay with him.
sorry frensssss

hehe..

gosh dear..wherever u go, i will FOLLOW you. even if, it means not staying with ah liew.

No comment

*chan*

Haizz.....

I am not telling lie ok???

And i seriously got ask harto to help me collect the money for u....


u noe i am happy meh my handphone missing.... And that day i went back to my hometown...

If u said me telling lie then i got nothing to said lor....


If u not trust u can ask ur BRA....


I am so SAD..TT...

u eat shit la..
until now still dun noe wat is ur problem?? huh...
pusiing pusing like indian for wat??
in the end u got N73 hp watt?
so happy now so????

dun want help or kennot help say la..
no need find bra or lemak one ok??
summore b4 that said u 4got??
so which one is REAL???

enough la LIEWKEELOON
dun talk 2 me..
dun gv any comment in my blog..
dun make dirty my blog..

I forgot then i ask harto and vero ask me to collect money from dessy... Not worng wat...

i can help but i really forgot and summore i got ask harto to help me take the money wat....

To Berry: I am very sorry becoz cant do what i promise to u...... And i am not purposely dont want collect the money but i am really went back to my hometown then nite i only came to malacca to work... Wat i can do to make u not angry with me? Tell me...