7 fed her strawberries:

4 attempts!!!!!

wow...there's more about you that i need to know...

haha

but am glad i scored 100%..

hehe...ya ya...so what right? i know...doesn't mean i score 100 means i understand you...

but like i said earlier, i will try my best...

this test..is just the beginning..mwah

GOSH.

it's like a war btwn me and harto..

wahahahaa...

hahahahaha..... ya ya ya

Relax Relax Relax....
Just a game ok???
Does not means u scored hight >>
U are 100% understand.
I got alot alot of thing u guys havent noe la ok?? hahahahahahahaha
But at least u GUYS know abit then is a good starting right?????

hahaha but i like this kind of game la.can let my frens know me more and i can noe them more also.

Happy 2 create this game...
hopefully yun, zac they all will create also. BUT Ah liew one dun noe la. mayb he will cheat himself the answer also. SO never know the real LIEW KEE LOON, haahahahahahah

joking la ^^
To liew:
i knoe u will create, but hopefully u will be honest 2 urself.

To Braharto:
Now u noe my weight ord izit?
i am so paiseh 2 tell u and others.
Bcos i am TOO FATTTT and HEAVY la.
Thats y i am so hardworking do exercise now, i kennot continue like this..will DIE one u noe???
U also ya.. be healthy ^^

To SPY :
i knoe u are the most understand me la. no need so care abt the mark ok? u are the best and the only best for me ^^ i love u

To chan"
dun be sad la. u n me jus....
half year fren, we will knoe each other in future lol
mayb u shud create one see how barney know u wattt.. jus a suggestion la. see ya

Conclusion:
thks for playing this game,
i will create more n more.....
the cuming one is MORE Professional..not this kind of simple question ok?
u guys ready?? GO GO GO

I SO sori la berry..
i get low low mark le...

i cant even remember ur car plate number! hahaha! i'm bad wif numbers...

zac is not my good fren...
20 marks? omg...uselss la