This exam is not our final exam. Today I am going to talk about " Breast Self-exam". This is one of the HOT killer for women in Malaysia and others country as well. But NOT only for women now, even Guys also got Breast Cancer. So, I am here to advise my guy friends especially my BRA, because his breast is the BIGGEST in my gang. Ummm...I guess he is G cup.....

No doubt, he is motto-motto means....HOT HOT !!!! Wahaha...ok, so below are the pictires that teach us how to "self-exam". If you or YOU found something is hard and/or weird (abnormal). Please please please...go and see doctor as soon as possible.

Ciau Ciau ~



7 fed her strawberries:

mine is outside one. how?

umm..then u need to jump frm the building asap bcos once ur virus spread, we all will kena.....habis la the town.

pls....save us

hahaha. cute la u. but so lebih, i dun like you.

Hahahah....

siapa lebih ni? u la...

and siapa tu liewkeeloon?

u think u are so smart eh