Okay, I am streeful recently. I am not only need to worry about my final exam but for my future as well. I went to Aeon and Sushi Kin interviewed last week. And guess what, both companies offer me in the same time.

So I must do a comparison between Sushi Kin and Aeon before I accept the offer. For Aeon, I will work as management trainee and they provide me 10 months On and Off job training. They pay me Rm1600 and others normal benefits like 14 days annual leaves, overtime, uniform etc. And will increase Rm100 after the 10 months training. Then I will become a Section leader as you can see from the pictures below. Besides that, the most important for me is....jeng jeng jeng jeng. The JAPAN training for 6 months. Aeon will pay me Rm1600, and flight,makan and hostel wil be provided by company. But they only choose few ina batch. Obviously, I am under Jan 2009 batch and every batch they will recruit about 100-150 management tranees which means I have to fight kuat kuat in order to get the chance. ^^

For Sushi Kin, I will work as Branch manager for the outlet and they will pay me RM1800 every month and I can eat FREE sushi wahaha. Obviously the pay is higher than Aeon Rm200. Others benefits are roughly same.

My duties as Management Trainee for Jusco.

My career opportunities work for Aeon.

The chart of career development.

And this, my Career Path which is the MOST important one.

In order to avoid choose a wrong company and I might be regret after that. I've seek for many opinions from all my friends and ex-lecturers as well.

Spy - Choose Aeon in order to TRY new stuff since I never try before.

Liew - Aeon also because yea, he think it is better than Sushi Kin.

Suharto - He suggested me work for Sushi Kin because he said in order to achieve my aim which is become An successful Restauranteur, I should take this opportunities to gain more experiences and see how they run a high-turnover restaurant.

Feon - Sushi Kin for better pay and better benefits.

Pei Pei - Sushi Kin because can get FREE sushi everyday and higher pay. Other than that, she also worry Aeon wil bully me and push me to this and that department. And ya, she said I will work with a lot of malays and indians people. haha

Ms Susan - She said she is more prefer Aeon because I can learn a lot from this company and the career path is there. I just need to work hard and work smart in order to achieve higher position.

Mr Sivaguru - Aeon again, for better future prospect. He said Rm1600 os good enough for a single person while in training. And he said..."Aeon will give you exposure to large supermarket retail business. I think this will give you more career growth".

Doris - My cousin who is Makerting manager for Nissan, she also suggested me work for Aeon. Because she said work as manager for a restaurant is not easy because they expect me can Bao San Bao Hai which means I have to settle everything for the company.Then if the sales is drop, I am the one who need to answer for it. The most important is, she said I can learn alot from Aeon.

My father - He is more prefer if I am the manager for the sushi kin, because of the term MANAGER. He said if I am a manager now, after 1-2 years if I quit, I am under managerial level already. So the chances I get a high post job is easier than a mgmt trainee. Besides that, he said Rm1600 memang not easy for me to survive in KL. He said :" you dont know la, NO money to use is very kolian one la nowadays. ".

My mother - Aeon better, because sushi kin ask me work when public holiday including chinese new year. Wow...my mother sure cannot one la. She said like those indon maid or vietname ppl who work for my papa, so kesian like that. Hahaha..But not really la. I can apply in advance one. haha

Okay, I am confusing now because don;t know which to choose. Anyway, I am going for second interview 2molo for Sushi Kin. And I have to reply Aeon by this Friday. So I will make a decision after 2molo la.......

All the best S'berry ^^

1 fed her strawberries:

listen to your heart...

hahaha

-___-