Finally, we can online !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The stupid apartment NO water supply these few days til....today!

Life is troublesome without water. Hate it man!!

Okay, I went for an interview at Sushi Kin today. I found from Job Street that they need Restaurant manager/ senior manager. Wow ~ " MANAGER" wor, of course I want man. Haha....Then they email me and ask me go for the interview, I was thinking like...ARE YOU SURE? Because I am just a FRESH graduate, so I decided to have a try and attended for the interview.

Before meet the interviewer, I have to fill in the application form. Oh My GOD !!!! I have to write an short essay and answer 5 maths questions, and the questions are not easy man. I didnt use calculator so took quite long time to finish it. Spy asked me why don;t want to use since nobody see but.....don;t know, just feel like better don;t use lo. Luckily, I answered all correct, wahaha ^^

Guess what?? They hire me and ask me when can I start for the 2 months training. I can't believe everything is like sooooooooo smooth man. But my parents not really agree I work for the Sushi Kin. Because work for service industry, I have to work when holiday etc. Haizzz.....

So how??? I am still considering. Anyway, I am going for another interview at Aeon company which is known as Jaya Jusco on coming Thursday.

Actually I wish to get the Genting job one. But I heard my friend said they very strict one. Then the interview have to do some personal and group test, and have to do a presentation some more. Life is not easy man, but wonderful !!!!!!

Come on, I don;t afraid !!!!!!!

4 fed her strawberries:

yea..

FINALLY!

Good Luck in your job search!

Great to hear that you manage to get job offers through your applications at JobStreet.com ! It is always our pleasure to hear that our members manage to get their dream jobs through us.

And your sharing has definitely motivated us to strive even harder to help more people like you to improve their life through better career!

If you have any feedback for us, do let us know! Just blog at your blog and we'll respond to you at your blog :)

Good Luck!

From a staff of JobStreet.com

Hi Chen Chow,

Thks for giving me comment.

ya, JobStreet is great because before I went for the interview, they will SMS me 3 days before to remind me ^^

Anyway, thank U.

Good to hear that you like the SMS Alert! :) It is a good reminder.