Before I start to type, I would like to let you hear my laughing.
Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha~
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha~

Okay, I want to say Good Bye to year 2008, my final exam, my study life, my stress & pressure, my friends and many more. Feel extremely light because I got nothing to worry now til 13th Jan. Because I start to worl on 13th Jan 2009.

I've completed 15 years of student life since 1992, I studied in primary school, then secondary school, Diploma and today....I've done my Final exam for DEGREE!!!!! The feeling is like, wow~ double WOWs and more wows,hahaha. Especially after the second paper, I told my friend I feel like just finish gave birth, is a twins baby some more ( even I never try before) hahaha.

And very soon, I have to start to work in Aeon which I never try before, work in a large corporation. How does it feel? Adventure? Exciting? Challenging? or Boring? I don;t know. But at least I know I am growing and going to another stage of my LIFE. We should keep on learning in our life, because the world are improving. Thus, we also need to grow up.

What I have done in 2008??
- Completed my degree course
- Failed for Diet plan =___='''
- Watched Beijing Olympic ( LIVE)
- Tasted alot of NEW foods
- Moved to IPK ( new house)
- Closer with SPY bb
- etc etc etc etc etc etc

Then what I know about 2008??
- Financial crisis
- Burma terrorist
- China's Earthquake
- Beijing Olympic
- Malaysia getting worse (political)
- DAP won MCA ( hahaha)
- Case of Minister of Health
- Annuar re-appeared
- New president of US (Obama)
- blablablablablabla

================================================

to be continue

24 fed her strawberries:

hehehe..yea..definitely lots of memories in 2008...however, let go the bad memories and keep the good ones aight?

neway, happy new year...

hope both of us can go for the trip to Japan!

gambatte aight?

hip hip hoooooray!

sure can....

buy valium from canada valium dosage for social anxiety - side effects generic valium

diazepam 5mg diazepam first time dosage - valium side effects for dogs

cheap ativan buy lorazepam online canada - ativan 4mg a day

where to buy ambien online ambien 3 78 - can an ambien overdose be fatal

buy xanax online buy xanax online cheapest - xanax effects men

zolpidem ambien zolpidem tartrate description - zolpidem er cr

buy valium online size of valium pills - valium 5 mg overdose

buy diazepam buy diazepam online+mastercard - buy cheapest diazepam online

where to buy zolpidem buy zolpidem tartrate online - overdose of zolpidem 10mg

lorazepam mg ativan onset of action - ativan good opiate withdrawal

lorazepam without prescription are ativan and xanax the same drug - high dose of ativan

buy xanax overnight delivery xanax side effects libido - xanax drug interactions

buy ambien online ambien side effects in children - ambien withdrawal after week

buy valium online valium half life wikipedia - valium side effects grapefruit

buy valium online cheap buy valium no prescription online - valium blue pill

buy valium online valium strengths - how much do valium 10mg sell for

valium depression valium while breastfeeding - 30 mg of valium high

online ambien half life of ambien cr - using ambien sleep

buy soma online somanabolic muscle maximizer warez - can you order soma online

soma online carisoprodol 350 mg used for - carisoprodol back pain

buy valium online buy real valium online - valium 5 mg color

valium generic beat drug test valium - valium side effects in cats