Piano and Guitar are very LOVING towards each other. Today, Dr Chan dismissed class earlier because today is our last class with him and he is flying to US tomolo. I will always miss him because he is so damn CUTE, I Love Abang Chan, haha ^^

Okay, come back to my True Love Story. Maybe today is a nice day, the weather is soooo cooling so it is soooooo nice to have a Lazy Nap. As YOU and YOU can see the pictures as below. Piano looks so ENJOY when huging Guitar. Soooooooo envy man!!!!

I only can hug my bolster T-T

Ya, he found out I was taking their picture =___=
So, faster cabut!!!!!!!!!

Wow, they are.....Spooning!!!! 2 in 1.
Sweet ~

And this, huging Guitar with his nice smell and furry hairy Ketiak.
Don;t worry, Piano got use deodarant RM8.90

5 fed her strawberries:

hahaha..

what is ur problem?

lol..

good to know he moved on..

weird to know it's a 'guitar' though..

-__-

hahaha..... ada orang ambik gambar i tido eh?


i see.... nak kena kepit eh?

hahaha. neway be patience for something what photoshop can do. :). so yea,... but tengok mood la ah. hahaha

I see.

funny...haha

Who is Anonymous??

Madam liew eh??

pls la..use ur name can?