I've decided to work for Aeon ( Jusco) !!!!!!!!!!

The reasons are....

1. Working hour stable

2. Can learn alot from this company

3. Beneficial for future resume.

4. Career growth

5. I am ONE of the candidates that was chosen among the other thousand applicants.

6. Career stability

7. Blablablabla

Actually before that I've decided to work for Sushi Kin because I want to be myself and do something that I wont get bored of it. But I am a realistic people also, I must think about my FUTURE. I was thinking, if after 1 or 2 years I want to leave Sushi Kin......what kind of job I can apply after that? For sure it is better I choose to work for catering or F&B industry.

But I will grow old also, I will get marry also, I will give birth also. I know that I can't always work in the service industry. People having holiday, weekend, family day.....I HAVE TO WORK!!
And my lunch time forever cannot same with others normal people because lunch or dinner hour is my PEAK hour.

I know I might fed up with this job one day. So better make a BEST decision now. Just now while waiting for Liew and Spy interview, I saw the girl who interviewed me last week. I asked her alot about my duties, position and also my future. ( That day 4got to ask her =____=)

And now I know that, after 10 months confirm I will become a SECTION LEADER and my salary will increase up to RM1700. Then every year they have the evaluation, which means every year I got the chance to get promoted or increment for my salary. And the most important one, JAPAN trip. Ya...she said 10-15 candidates will be chosen for the training. Before go to the training, company will provide 3 months language course and their culture for us. ALL are FOC. Then, besides work as cashier, I also will work in different kind of department such as HR, marketing, PR, event etc. So, definitely I will learn alot during the 10 months.

Besides that, the Malay guy who interviewed Spy and Liew told them, there is NO retrenchment in JUSCO one. Even that time when 1997 financial crisis, they also didn't retrench anyone and they still have bonus some more. And guess what....there have special discount for staff. Although the item already discount 50%, but we can get more than that. Good right? haha...yaya, my Auntie and housewife pattern come out again. Please la...market no good, must save $$.

That's why I choose to work for Jusco now. Hehe ^^

So now, I don't need to worry about my career. I can concentrate well in my Final Exam **

7 fed her strawberries:

all the best....

thks bra...

congratulation baby.

I pulak didn't find job. Envy u so much. Got monthly income RM1600. Then climb corporate ladder. Then go japan trip FOC....

hahaha...thks Kathy baby but...not neccessary is me la.Have to fight hehe...anyway, 1600 not much la...hopefully u can get a better job after this ok?

I thought u dun plan 2 work???

Nah, don't worry. You're the best candidate. Very friendly and very active.

Well, i also need income mar... my hubi always complaint me no income. So i must start to work "for a while", just to shut his mouth. Hahahhaha...

good good good....

when u gonna start going to work at jusco...