I knoe spy ord post it but.....
i want 2 mention in my blog kennot ehh?
kepoh.. huh !!!!!!!!!!

Liew Kee Loon = Bapak Lipas
Tan Beng Huat = Bapak cicak
Suharto = Bapak Babi. hahahaha

I found that my classmates are from hutan or???
I dun noe.. they are very weird man.
We(me n spy) found more than 5 cucu lipas in liew's
car in a same time.This is terrible+horrible man.
I kennot imagine his room..his future family....
To Liew : Pls get a life ok??? G.B.You

Yup,in the end we didnt go 2 genting...
the reason is.... pls refer to above ~
and i decided wont follow his car anymore..
even he ord wash his car..but i am SURE the lipas still there.
From this story,i learned that WE HV 2 KEEP CLEAN ALL THE TIME.
If not..when u found that ur car or room got ALOT lipas....
it is not easy 2 destroy them ok??? haizzzzzzz

To bapak cicak : hehe..pls eat more vege especially TAUGEH ok?

To Bra + Zac : Pls save ah LIEW frm his lipas world ok?? PLSSSSSSS
Really sorry, i kennot stay with him !!!!!!!!!
NEVER.....

To Chan : God Bless you in 2008 ok?? Good luck baby...
Hope u wont bcum like ah liew when u stay with him..lol

To Public : PLS SAVE AH LIEW PLSSSSSS T-T

-I am Serious-

10 fed her strawberries:

This comment has been removed by the author.

Walau wei said me like tat...U think like to have lipas in my car meh? Once again in my room got no lipas okk??? Only in my car got but i dunno why my car got this type of lipas....
"I am serious"....
Thx
Liew

This comment has been removed by the author.

(deleted previous comments due to spelling error...)

excuse me.. after "da lesson we can learn", why i have 2 eat more vegies & taugeh? no connection from da lipas. stupid ah.. doesn't mean i dun like vegies means i'm not clean ok?

from ur advice is oso wrong.. let me correct ur sentence again-

"From this story,i learned that WE HV 2 KEEP CLEAN ALL THE TIME.
If not..when u found that ur car or room got ALOT lipas....
it is not easy 2 destroy them ok??? haizzzzzzz..."
(i continue from here)
"OR NOT HOW TO BRING GIRLS GO JLN-JLN IN UR CAR?!"

tis is how de advice shud be. an advice specially made 4 liew. muahahahahahahaha!

for 2008:
nvr mind. we CAN STILL stay together...........................
...................................
...................................
...................................
...................................
................................... without liew.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ps. liew:
dun merajuk when u read tis comment. hahahaha! i juz cannot help it. juz 4 joke. but seriously wat berry & spy said is true. u gotta change. wanna change da world? yes, u can. make dat difference by starting from home. we r also waiting on the world to change.

This comment has been removed by the author.

I am not merajuk wat....
Wat make change from home..I dun understand...
Pls lah...
budak hate taugeh..Muahahahahhahahaa...
We all still can stay together...........................................................................................without u,zachary tan...Muahahhahahhaha.............Becoz u can asklemak stay with u wat......Hahahahhaha........
wat i said above jus joking....and wat u said....ahahahaha....

To berry:
Stay wif him don nt mean i also bcome like him...
I nt tat kind of ppl...

*chan*

Good..chan,u are the best!!!!!!!!!!!
Even u will not bcum like him but...
i dun thk u can sleep well if the room is full of lipas izit?? haha
scared ler?? nvm.. gambatehh for u n bernie, hopefully we can stay 2gether in 2008 ok? haha

si cicak busuk,how many times u write n delete write n delete teh comment le?i thought i am so famous,got so many comments pulak..haha
ask u eat taugeh jus for ur own GOOD la ok?

why my bra didnt gv comment de??

Lastly,for bapak lipas....
If ur car got lipas which means ur room also got lipas ok??i agree with wat zac said.ur ROOM kennot keep clean,how 2 wan2 keep ur car clean le?? same la plsssssss...
B4 that my fren(male) told me, CAR like their WIFE..must sayang all the time.so their can very clean one..i dun noe...how u will treat ur wife in future..feed her eat lipas?? shit la...geli sial.
hahaha....

-owner of the blog-

To the owner of this blog:
don worry!!
i wil clear my room n make sure no cockroach there...

*chan*

u orang cakap benda apa ni???


lipas tu kat china orang makan la, apasal u orang takut sama lipas???


kalau ada lipas ok wat, boleh goreng sama kwe tiau. we can called it

"lipas kwetiau"...


hahahaha



i love u bra.......