Well..feel like wan2 write sumthg so post only la.
Found that very busy this 2 months bcos i hv 2 work...
but after July i will be free...phew ~
Umm..this is the 1st time i work as waitress in a cafe..
It is a very good experience for me...
i've learned alot frm this cafe..but,bored la.
Because everyday have 2 do the same thg, repeat n repeat only.
Anyway...I dun thk i will work as waitress anymore,hehe ^^

Like what S.P.Y mentioned b4..
a door closing ; another door is opening..watever la.
August i got a new job that offered frm my boss..
He offered me be his BRANCH MANAGER..well,jus a tittle only.
My salary is lower than a waitress...
My job is purchase some stuffs for cafe...
Do some simple a/c for the cafe also..
Check the stock in , stock out and balance for him..
wat else?? umm.. sumthg like that la..
and i dun have working hours etc etc..
make sure everythg done...

I thk this job will be better than NOW..
bcos i got more time accompany my family + frens etc.
hope i can do well and contribute 2 the cafe ^^
ok, bye.....................................


To Be Continue ~

4 fed her strawberries:

wow, good 2 hear dat..
so u can have a good job & more time wif us, then dat means u can go out 4 yamcha more & belanja us more? hahahaha!

even i have time, u aso dowan to accompany me la..u always with lemak de la...isit u don't like local lemak but more prefer imported lemak (indon)? i aso lemak wat...hahahahaha

anyway, i got no lemak anymore..now i already achieve my target (45kg). if u don't believe, u can carry me...kekeke

i won't let u know who am i

2 anonymous:
wat utter nonsense r u talking abt lemak? humans do not accompany with fats as it's found inside da body. it's either they r overdosed wif it or have few of it..
u may have achieved ur target of 45kg. but it makes no difference as it makes u look saggy. hahaha!
& it's obvious dat u r de owner of tis blog... duhh..

i am NOT..u are stupid.
The owner of this blog is prettiest in the world...
I am jus a kacang...ok??

I wont let u noe who am i