I am having Mr F class again here.
Jus now he told us a joke but as usual la ~
Not funny at all..so i am so sorry,really kennot laugh,
even smile also hard...haizzzzzz

He is a good lecturer, bcos he is trying his best..
but too sad,his skill is not good enough..
I have been at scm for 3 years ord..
For me, the interesting lecturers that will not make me sleepy..
are..Steven wong,sharon,chua,zuraika,yeo.

But i thk sharon is the most funny one haha.
although she is not so professional la but...
she is really cute. yala.will pusing sometimes but..
this is their culture, we kennot say anythg wat rite?
wahahaha...

ok, this is for 2day^^
-happy day- bra keep saying i am Pretty 2day.
haha.exciting man

7 fed her strawberries:

agree that his class is boring. practically talking to himself. but...he's trying his best to teach us lah...so...just concentrate loh...

yea. u look berrylicious today. no wonder suharto kept on staring at you.

*spy*

boring~
this class really boring~

*chan*

u r pretty bra. when i looked u from besided, OMG....i realized that my bra actually really pretty. when you smile....when you laugh.....when you bosong also u look pretty, but the bosong one less a bit la. hahaha.

walauweh bra..
dun say like this la..
i am memang preety wat..
especially when i am making cake..
fuyoh..my face + the smell...
u must try ok????

haha..thks..
i will always update my outlook ok?
see ya ^^

i want to see your making cake face...yummy yumy

dunno y when i read da comments until suharto's comment suddenly my eyes cannot see leh.. like got dust go inside.. but da last one abt making cake face wan i can read ady..
but if i go back 2 read harto & berry's comment, my eyes cannot see again..
haish.. why ah?...

hahaha..., i think u shud see a doctor. mustahak.