Fuyoh..syok man, this is my DREAM perfume ...
Someone special bought me this perfume >>Amor Amor.
I love it so much....
Thanks dear ^^

10 fed her strawberries:

waaa..

WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO???

let me guess...

SPY?

erm...
really knw who bought tat present?!
hehe...

*chan*

ok la..
i tell u guys la...
The buyer is...LIEW KEE LOON.
thks liew..it cost RM200++
seriously love it ok??

OH MY GAWD....

AH LIEW??

WALAWEH...MY BIRTHDAY ASO NO PRESENT MAN..AND HE BOUGHT THIS PERFUME FOR U???? WAAAAAA

liew is my housemate. do you all know that? hahaha

I am not bought anything for berry birthday lah.....

I dunno why she wrote my name said i bought for her...


But seriously i am not yte bought her a present but i will buy for her next time...

.............................

"Liew"

so??
y u guys so kepoh wan2 noe who the buyer is.....
ur business ehh?? no no no..
so...dun be kepoh ok?
and i got plenty of frens....
stop busybody...

garang punya perempuan

ekhm ekhm...


u need to take plain water.