Well..what's the different btween Pet & pet pet.
Pet mui mui means ONE lar ~
Pet pet mui mui means TWO lor ~ haha

Last nite Mr L brought his pet pet 2 KL..
Then come back at 5 morning sumthg..
After that THEY ALL SLEEP IN SAME ROOM.
FUYOH ~ they are sumthg happended izit???
UMMM.......(free for gv comment)

2day class...left Yayun and Mr L.
I guess yayun still sleeping and..
Mr L also but with 2 girls......
FUYOH again ~ ~ OMG ~

Saw CICAK CACAT 2day..
really pityful la but i am happy, why??
haha, bcos he is so bad always bully us.
I guess ya if i ketuk + cubit him..
then i RUN,he sure kennot catch me..
Then he will CRY hahahahahahahhahaha

bye ^&^

11 fed her strawberries:

hah? really? walao...same room summore??? fuyoh...so very the HOT

who??
who are u???

Frm wat u writing
1 mean pet n 2 mean pet pet
if got 3 how?!
izit pet pet pet?!
besides that, how u knw he go KL fetch his pet sis?!
izit he sms or call u?!
told u that u go KL?!
erm... got highway...

Ps: really they sleep in same room?!
sure got something...

*chan*

I think jus sleep only la....
didnt do anything at all...
because..erm..eh...
3 of them...what they want2 do...
I think they jus play card until very late..so sleep 2geter lo!

o you~~
i think should got something happen la..3p!? or 2p n other one just watch only?! (bcs watch one just want to gain some experience only)..hahahha!! i think ah..berry so serious about this topic, is bcs something la..maybe is bcs she like ah liew very much ady?! or jeious the grils who can sleep besie of ah liew..o my god..berry, u really changed ur taste ady..

ok,i am very sorry...
there are sumthg mistakes i did..
jus now after class me n spy went 2 bra's apartment...ok....
liew is still sleeping in the room,
then we go n see the shoes la..
ONLY LEFT one pair of girl's shoes,
which means now only left one....
pet mui mui...

so last nite is...
one girl + one boy in the room ok>?
hahahahahahaha...
free for gv comment here again.

to yayun n chan:
b4 that i noe is bcos bra told me ok? and i dun like him at all..
b4 that i jus aggap him as my best fren BUT now NO MORE...
bcos he did this kind of thg make me very dissapointed so...
sorry la..now he is jus a classmate for me ok?????

bye

walau!!
1 guy n 1 gal?!
aiyo!!
i juz giv my comment only...
n i didn said bad things bout him?!
how come u all said like tat...
erm...
wat happen if he saw our comment?!
haha...

*chan*

wow...
a quote from rush hour 3: "ohh.. finally my boy has become a man.."
hahahahaha!
liew can be defined as beyond your imagination, beyond de impossibilities, beyond de unbelievable (no more "dream the impossible, believe the unbelievable" bcoz it has bcome a reality beyond our expectations)
wow...
i think we shud get steven spilberg 2 make a movie on liew's current life, "da romance behind liew"..
cekap man tis fella..

BUT

why liew wan 2 say da girl is his sister?
hmm..
da answer is becoz he has signed a "contract"...
muahahahahaha!

dearest friends:

what ah liew wants to do, just let him do lah. if he wants to sleep with his pet mui mui, so be it. if he wants to waste his hard earned money to go KL just to fetch his pet mui mui of whom he barely knows, then so be it. if he is toooooo desperate to find a girl to accompany him, then so be it. if he cleans his room and wash his underwear to welcome his pet mui mui, so be it. people change. we just got to accept it. i just hope, he made the right decision.

I am sleeping in my room only k???
I am not doing anything and pls dun simply said anything....

She really is my pet sister only and nothing happened between us...And i will not do this kind of thing...

I dunno why u wana to do this kind of thing to me since i and my pet sister only normal and not do anything...

I am so sad T-T

U made me.......Haizz.......
haizz........

Mr Liew...
ur YOU means strawberry or spy??
I guess is me la...
this is my blog, i jus post the thg that i want 2 post ok??
non of ur business....
and i didnt create story wat..
wat i wrote is TRUTH,FACT and ACTUALITY wat. any wrong???

I didnt said u have SEX with ur sister wat....

BUT no matter got sex onot?
also non of our business..
b4 that i thk that a gentleman shud not like this,guy shud protect a girl...u sleep in a same room with her. her NAME/IMEJ all gone ok??

well...
start frm now..
no matter wat u do is...
non of OUR business ok?

bye