Yesterday,cafe's business very GOOD til..
not enuf stock 2 use so i hv 2 go to the TESCO buy,
asked SPY accomp me BUT tesco is FULL HOUSE man.
The people are so terrible,like cum out frm kampong man.
But i got no choice, even alot ppl but i hv 2 go also..

So as usual i go n buy the stuff la~
But suddenly i SAW a gameboy...NOT on the floor.
It was on some baby cloths there.
At that time a group of MALAYS was choosing the cloths,
dun noe why, they kennot see the gameboy at all.
Even it was In front of them...

HAhaha..too bad, i SAW it then i go n hv a look la~
Then i pura-pura On see the gameboy alive onot.
FUYOH~ still can use wei ~
Then i pura-pura AGAIN then told SPY we send it 2 conuter la.
BUT ACTUALLY I NOE EVEN I GV 2 THE COUNTER,
THEY ALSO WONT GV 2 THE OWNER..
SO I HELP THE OWNER KEEP 1ST LA...hahahahahaha

Before that i plan 2 buy the gameboy one ~
but spy said waste $$ so i didnt buy lo ~
BUT NOW I GOT IT yeah ^^

5 fed her strawberries:

so lucky u r...
hehe...

*chan*

u wan 2 borrow frm me>????
one time RM10.00
hahha

crazy

so expensiv?!
i got no $$ ler...

*chan*

babei, so luckly u r..i alsp want it..give me, i can pay u $ 1 dollar and buy from u..at least u can earn one dollar..