Hey guys..wat will u thk when u see the word >> 1st CLASS???
MAS airline's 1st class seat???
1st class that u attend in scm???
or...always want be the 1st class student???
haha...anyway,i jus wan2 show off that.............

I GOT 1st Class Honour for my FOMP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My current feeling is ...WOW ~ FUYOH ~ watever la.
Honestly, i got no feeling at all for my result.
S.P.Y said she is proud of me bcos my result was GOOD.
But for me..i jus wan2 past,thats all ^^

However,i got 1st class in the end.
Someone told me must carry on...but...
i got no motivation and energy 2 concentrate for Mr.F class.
His class is SUCKSss..damn bored.
I dun noe why..we got the notes in our hand....
he got the notes also...why still wan2 use the OPH?PHO???
To show that this is IT class so hv 2 use some IT stuff???
No NO NO..it will make us feel SLEEPY ZZzzZZZzzzzzZZzzzzzzzz...

I hate Him.....bcos.....he siad......
Strawberry, u are childish...
Dun wan focus in the classssssssss...
why 2day u late?? then i answered....
" Sir, i only late for 2 minutes 2say."
He said...2 minutes also consider late wat !!!!!
ok k..u are great Mr F...(F = his name not F.U.C.K)

-end-

10 fed her strawberries:

haha..yea am proud of you baby! muaxxxxxxxxxxx

aiya. dun bother about frankie la. just do your thing can d...

congrats my dear.

xoxo

I agree that his claz really boring...
congratulation...

*chan*

I oso agree that his class was very boring and sometimes i oso dun understand what he was teaching in class...Haizz....
Wat can do???
SCM no lecturer ady...Haizz....

.............

wow..........


u r great bra......



keep on fire.........!!!!

who is loser?? who who who..
i thk is cicak busuk lo..

eh, wat da crap berry?
the only person will type ".............." so long wan is harto la.. 4 me minimum i type is ".." only & max is "..." wat la..

WOW........................



WHAT IS THIS?

who the hell is loser? gawd...show up yaself

I noe I noe...
is........
LIEW KEE LOON