Ya..we all are BACK frm Genting Trip ^^
I wont mention too much abt the genting trip here,
bcos i am sure they all will post pic and write..
I jus wan2 say is..I am damn ENJOY ^^

Found that i got alot of thg have 2 do...
1) Count salary for biz's staff
2) Do name tape for biz also.
3) Design promotion things....
4) Need 2 go 2 the pharmacy on saturday
5) Prepare for meeting ( biz + ecofirst)
6) Do some accounting for biz again
7) Clean my room
8) Get ready for coming semester
9) Collect the debts frm my frens

p/s : I WANT 2 DIET OREDI...TOO FAT !!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Plan 2 go 2 the Pulau Redang for 2008...
Cannot waste too much $$ on some nonsense stuff.
Must save $$ for Next trip now.....
Gambatehhh **

4 fed her strawberries:

yai!

i want to go redang!!!!!!!!!

i went redang be4!!!
there quite nice.
haha...

*chan*

To Qian:
why u so haolian recently ah??
why why why..
bcos u got miao ord izit? huh

where got?!
i really went there be4
but 4 me, i think tioman better than redang...

*chan*