Today is Chan's Birthday....
Bought a BIG cake want 2 celebrate for him,
Unfortunately He went out with others.....
Which means in his mind we all are......
RUBBISH...we are so sad T-T

Now the cake still on my fridge,
plan 2 settle it 2molo with the gang...so
hopefully Chan willing spent his gold time with us..
Haizzz..now we only know our status for him....just..
SUCKssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Recently quite busy for Biz Lounge.....
My boss wants me increase the profit up2 30%.
It is not a mission impossible BUT not easy also...
So now i am thking how 2 reduce the cost 1st.....
Bcos i noe >> PROFIT = SALES - COST
Which means if i can reduce the cost...
My profit will increase in the same time ^^

Before update this post i read Bernie's and etc blogs,
I found BArney Love 2 sleep man...it's terrible LOVE...
I am so envy and hope can have the LIFE as her...
BUT i noe, i am not that kind of people.....
I am very active and full of energy everyday....
And for me, sleep too much will bcum stupid.....
So BARNEY...stop sleeping plsssssss **

S.P.Y is so excited bcos after this month...
She is MERDEKA lo...freedom freedom......
She will stop working for her BOSS ....
I am agree with her bcos her boss is not easy la.
HAppy for her also ^^

Good Night everyone

3 fed her strawberries:

i feel so sorry to u all...
no i don wan 2 celebrate wif u all...
is juz u all didn inform me early...
aiyo...
Sorry lar...

*chan*

yai!

merdeka soon

btw ah chan, she's just joking with you lah..don't take it too seriously...k?

Yala.. our project manager not good la. He got problem..huh
haha..