Today is 1st of September for 2007.
I did something GOOD to the society..
ya..i donated blood at Tesco just now ^^
Happy that can contribute a little bit ...
I've donated 4.5ml from my FAT body,
it is okay for me actually...and...
i am really enjoy with it ^^

Dont understand S.P.Y afraid of this activity,
but seriously..i am loving it, hehe..
Hopefully she can have a try in future..

Someone told me before...
Donate blood is a Pretty Good activity...
Firstly we can HELP those ppl need la...
Secondly we can CHANGE a new blood..
Does not means we hv 2 Exchange blood la..
Is a process ok??

BUT for me jus HOPE can help people lo..
must share share watt if we got QUALITY blood.
hahahahahahahahahaha

3 fed her strawberries:

haiz...shame on ME!

:(

but..bravo to u..hehe

nvm, as long as u want 2 try ok?
plus oil fren ^^
love u ya

geli..especially see that...that me think about BLACK SHEEP again!!