A very useful Thing that learned frm Mr Ee.
Is good to noe wat we expect in and........
Lau Bei in hahahaha

Before that i got alot of dreams...
It is a very good that i got dream...BUT
the problem is..too much ^^

So,after his class i decided give up those...
Stupid dreamssss...So far i only got a dream,
that is finish my degree then try 2 join some
cooking class when i am available ^^

And my dream is....
Own a Restaurant with my own recipe and..
I want whole Malaysia and around the world also..
got my Restaurant >> Berry Berry's recipe ^^
Nice? Mmmmmm....Not bad,haha

But before that, i know that i need 2 study hard,
complete my degree course.
Need 2 do Mr Kong's hw ord...see ya fren ^^

3 fed her strawberries:

you have big dream my dear bra. thirst for it..... i support u....

i think u will change ur dream again after u finish uel...

walau..yun, y u not support with me?
huh..this time i am serious man..
trust me la..