2molo have 2 go for class already,
which means our HOLIDAY ...finish !!!!!
I feel so excited bcos so long never go 4 class ord,
didnt feel LAZY also..mayb i like 2 be a BUSY person.
hahaha...dun suspect me pls. I am serious....

Quite enjoy this HOLIDAY...
went 2 Genting Highlands with the gang,
Ate alot of DELICIOUS Foodsssssssssss,
Did alot of things.....also learned alot alot ^^

Recently I found that Cicak Busuk sick T-T
Sick of L.O.V.E ... kennot hear him at all.. haizzz
Just want 2 let him noe. >>>
Do not be sad for those ppl treat u bad...
They dun noe 2 appreciate is their RUGI....
Dont thk so much plssss...
be happy ^^ my dear fren.

I dont want 2 ponteng class for this sem...
Bcos i noe if i ponteng class, i will miss alot of thg,
hopefully i can do it ok???
hope spy also can wake up early,
Do NOT late for class ya ^^


3 fed her strawberries:

yes madam!

haha

enjoy ur new sem...

*chan*

thank you.

but i'm not sick.