Today i didnt go 2 cafe collect sales...
So long never stay in house oredi......
Enjoy that eat and sleep then watch TV lifestyle ^^

Went 2 Jonker at 7:30pm with bra + Spy..
I MISS the sushi so much so go n eat lah ~
I LOVE sushi u noe???? yummy ~
As usual la, after makan then go lepak lo.
Bra suggested go 2 Mr and Mrs jones cafe...
Nice place even NO people there...
Bra wan so enjoy bcos he can played the PIANO..
He sang " sometimes when we touch" for me..
NICE ~ So romantic ~(will post video later)

Happy that we are GOING 2 genting soon...
yeah yeah ^^

9 fed her strawberries:

yai! me happy toooooooo

p.s: i am not similar to liew ok? doesn't mean muka sad or say "i am quiet wat" means i am ah liew ok? it doesn't make us the same!!!!!

mwah

.............

".................."

means?

bodoh*

bra now already 4:50 am. I havent sleep yet. nanti tido kat boat.

i love u bra.

Tipu orang...
2day still at melacca watt..
useless huh ~
haiz...
macam si liew lo..

haha. no comment....

hiks hiks hiks....

Bro u still in malacca meh???

Why u wana go back to indonesia os not let me noe??? Haizz......

SAYA DAH FAHAN!!