I think my house's feng sui have 2 do sumthg..
Previous night my little nephew fall down frm....
up stairs, then his small head pecah n bleeding...
sent him 2 clinic but they refused 2 accept him..
So in the end my sister sent him Hospital Pandai....
My sister and my brother in law wait abt 3 hours..
After a nurse take a look of my nephew's head....
yala..although they put a plaster on his wound....
BUT...for me their service is SUCKSSSSSSS...
Conclusion : my nephew stay at hospital one night.....

This morning..my brother masuk hospital pulak.
bcos his fever getting higher n higher so.....
sent 2 hospital, then doctor found that bcos his leg...
terseliuh that day but didnt take good care so now..
getting serious. Doctor said bacteria go into his bone..
so have 2 operate then WASH his bone...haizzzzzzzzzz

So unlucky man.......
I feel very tired because teman my nephew til 2:30am..
then 2day have 2 go hospital mahkota teman my brother..
I found that i got not enough time 2 spent..
so decided cut down my sleeping time.
Others people sleep 8 hours, i sleep 6 hours...
what 2 do??????????

Hope my brother n nephew get well soon...

8 fed her strawberries:

hope they will get well soon tooo...

:)

hope ur bro n nep get well soon...

*chan*

i pray for ur fam get well soon.

anyway, i also sleep less than 4 hours a day.

Dun worry...Ur nephew and ur bro sure will get well soon...... Dun think so much........

to berry babei,
yup, i know wat is ur feeling
family is most important in our life
once they happen something, althought we have time to sleep but still cant sleep well
n i think that is nt ur feng sui problem , is bcs that will nt smooth in our life sometimes, n we have to keeop on be stronger

i wil be ok1..
spen more time2 them la..
then...
they will feel better

n u hv2 take care urself too

Wow..never view my blog for 2day only..ord got so many comment ord.
So touching..T-T

Thks my frens....love u guys xoxo
They are alright now...
dun worry for me ok? thks

good 2 hear dat everything is ok.
be more positive. dun blmae on other things like...
personally, i think fengshui is not da reason. "walau, i shud put da chair to face outside of my hse door la.." blah, blah, blah.. kesian da chair kena blame 4 no reason..
actually, we shud sometimes check ourselves.. mayb 2 careless or wat..